Monday, February 16, 2015

Traditions

   Still being very new to blogging at all, I'm often hard-pressed for something to write about.  I think as they come along in our lives, I will try to post about the many traditions we have. 
   A lot of people think traditions are formal, or have to be longstanding, or cultural.  Not necessarily.  You can establish them for your own household- my mother's joke with me is that if I've done something twice [in the same context], it's become a tradition. They can be serious or silly, recurring every month, year, or as they arise (such as weddings, births, moves, promotions, etc).  They can be anything you want, as long as you find them important in your family's and friends' lives.  
   Oh, yes- there are also the Cottey traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment